Age Of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Age Of Conan

Tyranny Pvp Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Tyrants !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 am

Hey Tyrants !!!

Please register using your MAIN Character name and apply to the Tyrants usergroup for full forum access.

Officers, Please apply to the officers/moderators group for access to officer only boards, news, calendar and other moderation features.

Guests please register and join the members group if your a friend and would like access to posting in the public sections.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tyrantsofanarchy.forumotion.com
Hash
Admin
Hash

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:19 pm

Yes...Very good work Rainna...Let's start getting our members here
Back to top Go down
Borland / Sumbliminal
Admin
Borland / Sumbliminal

Number of posts : 13

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Nice page Rainna....you rock!

Welcome Tyrants ! Darkness1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chrisborland
aleaon
Rebel
aleaon

Number of posts : 22

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Did you do all this Rainna? Sharp looking site.

Hey sub, you still there in Germany? I might be heading there or Italy here in the next couple weeks, if i make it out to Ramstein, i'll look ya up, and we can grab a few beers or something.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:32 pm

yep all done by the lady of the guild !

let me know what you think of the font, if its hard to read i can change, as well any feedback on how to improve the site is more than welcome !

remember to check the guild calendar regularly for upcoming events !
Back to top Go down
Noglet
Rebel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:44 am

Site looks good, I think the banner needs a bit of work though. Any photoshop experts out there?

I could try something, but I am by no means talents when it comes to photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 pm

yeah the banner was something I pulled off the net and cropped down. This site is my little bored at work night shift project so Ill be messin with is till my perfectionism will let me leave it alone.

And as far as photoshop, I couldnt even figure out how to run the program let alone use it haha ! I do have a friend who might be able to Help me out abit in that department tho, he's a wiz !
Back to top Go down
Noglet
Rebel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:07 pm

I will try to sit down with it maybe this weekend sometime if I can and see what I can work up.

Hopefully these examples will attach correctly. They are pretty old, but I can work something up if you guys like Smile

Welcome Tyrants ! Blue_f10

Welcome Tyrants ! E2bann10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Tyrants ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Tyrants !   Welcome Tyrants ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Tyrants !
Page 1 of 1